“Almac’s enhanced RNA-Seq reporting solution claraT – Simplifying complex biologies within the Hallmarks of Cancer.”
RNA Sequencing (RNA-seq) is an increasingly popular technology for biomarker discovery in cancer research. High-throughput RNA-seq produces large quantities of complex data that require computational bioinformatics pipelines to enable interpretation.
Almac Diagnostic Services has developed a unique reporting solution called claraT* – A unique software-driven solution, classifying biologically relevant gene expression signatures into a comprehensive, easy-to-interpret report.
The claraTreport outputs include the entire study cohort and individual sample reports from Almac internally developed bioinformatics pipelines. claraT reports on relevant public and proprietary gene expression signatures as well as single gene targets within all 10 Hallmarks of Cancer using Almac’s optimised RNA exome panel.
What you will learn:
- How the claraT report was created
- The structure and layout of the claraT report
- A detailed walk through of both the cohort and sample summaries
- How the claraT report can support biomarker discovery and aid novel cancer research findings
- Case study: Utilising claraT in a real world gene expression dataset for malignant melanoma
Dr. Gemma Logan, Senior Product Manager, Almac Diagnostic Services.