- Starts: 27 June 2018
- Ends: 27 June 2018
Date: 27th June 2018
Launching your product on to the European Market can present a real challenge if you are not familiar with the various country specific requirements. With its 28 member states, numerous official working languages and complex regulatory framework, this workshop will clarify the key requirements for a successful EU product launch.
Helping you to be better prepared for what is ahead and ensure your commercial launch is successful, our subject matter experts will guide you through the EU launch process, from submitting your MAA, to final distribution of drug product to the end-user.
Key workshop objectives:
- Discuss the importance of Project Management to ensure a successful EU Product Launch
- Learn about the European regulatory framework
- Understand the importance of the role of the Qualified Person (QP)
- Discover the serialisation solutions to meet global requirements
- Learn about managing a complex EU supply chain & considerations for a temperature sensitive product
- Get insights into the key differences between an EU and US product launch
- Understand the implications of Brexit on your EU product launch