Illumina TruSight Oncology 500 ctDNA Liquid Biopsy Panel: Application within Almac Diagnostic Services Laboratory
Time investment: 30mins
In this webinar presentation, recorded with kind permission from Illumina at their recent Comprehensive Genomic Profiling (CGP) event, hear from Killian McSorley, Assay Validation and Development Manager at Almac Diagnostic Services.
Killian will cover the outcome of an Almac laboratory study as an initial assessment of the performance of the TSO-500 ctDNA assay, using a small cohort of samples and controls. The study objectives were as follows:
- Assess technical performance of sensitivity and repeatability
- Assess concordance of genomic aberrations reported in liquid samples with those detected in solid tumour using the FFPE TSO-500 assay
- Determine the effect of variance in library prep template input with respect to the two factors above
- Finalise a protocol to be used for routine delivery of the assay
- Overview of Almac Diagnostic Services and our Laboratory Solutions
- Opportunity & Benefit of Liquid Biopsy
- Almac’s experience of the TSO-500 ctDNA Assay in our Laboratories
- Utilisation of TSO-500 ctDNA within Oncology
Note: The Illumina TruSight Oncology 500 ctDNA Panel is for Research Use Only (RUO). Not for use in diagnostic procedures.View Resource
Your global partner for biomarker discovery, development & commercialisation.
We offer a range of genomics platform and chemistry options, alongside expert data sciences support and a full sample management service.
Clinical Trial Assays
Comprehensive development, validation & delivery service for research and clinical use assays from our global clinical laboratories in USA, Europe and APAC.
A collaborative Companion Diagnostic partnership approach with a deep understanding of client needs. We offer CDx development, manufacture & commercialisation services.