Five fast facts about creating patient-centric supply chains with Just in Time Manufacturing
Successfully upholding patient safety and experience is one of the biggest challenge’s faced by sponsors today.
Addressing this challenge requires redefining industry thinking and a shift in focus towards more flexible packaging solutions such as Just in Time Manufacturing.
Read our five fast facts about JTM’s role in cultivating patient-centric (and cost effective) supply chains.
- JTM can add value to patients across multiple therapeutic areas
- JTM can expediate study start up
- Adaptive supply strategies can reduce patient stress and inconvenience
- JTM can support enhanced compliance with prescription instructions
- Patient centricity and cost-effective clinical supply chains are not mutually exclusive
Download Five fast facts about creating patient-centric supply chains with Just in Time Manufacturing now to find out more.View Resource
Almac Clinical Services
Guided by our extensive clinical supply experience and expertise, Almac Clinical Services is recognised as an innovative, global solution provider within the specialised and complex market of clinical trial supply.
Our integrated and adaptable solutions offer the most flexible approach to support the delivery of global clinical trials from protocol right through to patient delivery.
Our core purpose is to be the partner of choice, to deliver the next generation of health care solutions effectively and to focus on winning for you and your patients.