Resources by service
Five fast facts about creating patient-centric supply chains with Just in Time Manufacturing
Successfully upholding patient safety and experience is one of the biggest challenge’s faced by sponsors today.
Addressing this challenge requires redefining industry thinking and a shift in focus towards more flexible packaging solutions such as Just in Time Manufacturing.
Read our five fast facts about JTM’s role in cultivating patient-centric (and cost effective) supply chains.
- JTM can add value to patients across multiple therapeutic areas
- JTM can expediate study start up
- Adaptive supply strategies can reduce patient stress and inconvenience
- JTM can support enhanced compliance with prescription instructions
- Patient centricity and cost-effective clinical supply chains are not mutually exclusive
Download Five fast facts about creating patient-centric supply chains with Just in Time Manufacturing now to find out more.
*By submitting your information you acknowledge that you have read the privacy statement and you consent to our processing the data in accordance with that privacy statement. We may, from time to time, send you material relevant to your interests. If you change your mind at any time about wishing to receive material from us, you can send an email to email@example.com. Every email we send you will also include an unsubscribe link so you can unsubscribe from our marketing list.