Illumina TruSight Oncology 500 ctDNA Liquid Biopsy Panel: Application within Almac Diagnostic Services Laboratory
Time investment: 30mins
In this webinar presentation, recorded with kind permission from Illumina at their recent Comprehensive Genomic Profiling (CGP) event, hear from Killian McSorley, Assay Validation and Development Manager at Almac Diagnostic Services.
Killian will cover the outcome of an Almac laboratory study as an initial assessment of the performance of the TSO-500 ctDNA assay, using a small cohort of samples and controls. The study objectives were as follows:
- Assess technical performance of sensitivity and repeatability
- Assess concordance of genomic aberrations reported in liquid samples with those detected in solid tumour using the FFPE TSO-500 assay
- Determine the effect of variance in library prep template input with respect to the two factors above
- Finalise a protocol to be used for routine delivery of the assay
- Overview of Almac Diagnostic Services and our Laboratory Solutions
- Opportunity & Benefit of Liquid Biopsy
- Almac’s experience of the TSO-500 ctDNA Assay in our Laboratories
- Utilisation of TSO-500 ctDNA within Oncology
Note: The Illumina TruSight Oncology 500 ctDNA Panel is for Research Use Only (RUO). Not for use in diagnostic procedures.View Resource
Almac Diagnostic Services is a stratified medicine business specialising in biomarker driven clinical trials. Our diagnostic experience spans oncology, immunology, CNS and infective diseases.
Our global laboratories offer tailored solutions from discovery to commercialisation including:
- Biomarker discovery
- Custom assay development & validation
- DNA and RNA panels
- Flexible CDx (Companion Diagnostic) development & commercialisation models
- Expert regulatory support
- Bioinformatics & software development
Our focus is on the discovery, development and commercialisation of diagnostic and CDx tests. We also facilitate biomarker clinical trial management and clinical test delivery from our CLIA-accredited labs.