Flexibility, cost and time are key criteria in evaluating options in a ‘build or buy’ decision for your technology to ensure your products are released on time and to enable you to respond immediately to changes throughout your product development programme.
From our world-class MHRA, HPRA and FDA approved facilities in the UK, Europe and the US, Almac offers dedicated, flexible, qualified GMP floor space to suit your individual requirements for tailored product development, manufacturing and packaging of all dosage forms including oral and sterile drug product.
In line with regulatory compliance, our facilities regularly undergo GMP inspections by MHRA, FDA, and HPRA. We hold GMP certificates enabling GMP development, manufacture, and packaging of products, as well as flexible GMP specific floorspace. Pre-qualified amenities within our floorspace include, power, compressed air, purified water, and RH control.
With over 50 years’ experience, Almac possesses a wealth of technical expertise to support the delivery of your complex, time sensitive capital projects.
This customisable space can be tailored to suit your specific requirements, enabling you the option to place custom and/or dedicated manufacturing equipment at any of our state-of-the-art facilities.
Simplifing the manufacturing process, you can benefit from contracting our highly qualiﬁed scientiﬁc and/or operational staﬀ to manage the entire operation over the commercial life of your drug product.
Our capabilities include:
- 2,000m2 customisable GMP floor space
- Scalable GMP modules offer sizes from 22m2 to 300m2
- Suitable for development, GMP drug product manufacture, commercial packaging including ultra-low temperature packaging and complex kit assembly
- Fully flexible processing capabilities of a majority of all dosage forms including oral or sterile drug product
- Module classification: Class 10,000 / 100,000
- Pre-qualified amenities including: Power, compressed air, purified water, RH control
- Bespoke complementary services available upon request