Secondary Packaging for Sensitizing Antibiotics
Experts in packaging, labeling and the distribution of your antibiotic material
Global antibiotic consumption has risen dramatically in recent years across all antibiotic classes due to the growing prevalence of infectious diseases worldwide. Utilizing our expertise in handling antibiotic material, we can offer extensive global clinical supply packaging services and can provide the most compliant and effective packaging design for your study, bringing your antibiotic products to market faster and more efficiently.
Our purpose-built 15°C to 25°C facility at our Global Headquarters in Craigavon, UK accommodates the receipt, storage, distribution, and secondary packaging (including walleting) of sensitizing antibiotics.
Why our services are superior
- Dedicated facility to manage antibiotic product
- Input into kit design to aid efficiency and compliance
- Flexible teams with proven experience in developing thousands of protocols
- Expertise in antibiotics and hard to handle clinical materials
- In-house production of labels, randomisation lists, label translations, code break envelopes / scratch off panels
- Experience in all types of study design – open label, randomized and cross-over studies
- Ability to handle all requirements – open, double blind and just-in-time approaches
- Wide range of equipment to support CTM labeling