We are committed to supporting, developing and rewarding our people at every step of their journey with Almac. Together, we strive to foster a working environment and culture that is safe, inspiring and inclusive.
Key highlights from this year in relation to our people include:
- An 80% engagement rate with our people via our health and wellbeing platform, All4Health
- Approaching our 100th apprentice employed since starting our higher-level apprenticeship program
- Hiring over 200 Graduates across the organization
- Almost 400 colleagues advancing their careers through internal transfers and promotions
- Reducing our working hours from 40 to 37.5 at our UK and Ireland locations to allow our staff to have a better work life balance and spend more time with their families