Building an Effective Global Supply Chain Through Implementation of Successful IOR Strategies
In this webinar: Building an effective global supply chain through robust distribution and IOR strategies, Sharon Courtney, international logistics specialist, discusses why an effective distribution strategy is essential to a clinical trial’s success.
Sharon uses real-life examples to explain and demonstrate key areas for consideration such as:
- The key to developing an effective distribution strategy
- Identifying the optimum strategy and key milestones for effective distribution
- The role of Importer of Record for sponsors undertaking global trials
- The 3 fundamental elements of Importer of Record: tariff classification, valuation and country of origin
- Country-specific nuances in import/export criteria
What you will learn
- Best practices and common pitfalls for when you are shipping internationally
- How to reduce risk and maximize your global opportunities
- Best practices for outsourcing export responsibilities to an experienced third party
Almac Clinical Services
Guided by our extensive clinical supply experience and expertise, Almac Clinical Services is recognized as an innovative, global solution provider within the specialized and complex market of clinical trial supply.
Our integrated and adaptable solutions offer the most flexible approach to support the delivery of global clinical trials from protocol right through to patient delivery.
Our core purpose is to be the partner of choice, to deliver the next generation of health care solutions effectively and to focus on winning for you and your patients.