Overcoming Clinical Supply Chain Challenges in Investigator Initiated Studies
Investigator Initiated Studies (IIS) offer pharmaceutical sponsor companies the benefit of increasing product knowledge and expanding the medical use of their drug. However, managing these studies presents unique clinical supply chain challenges and can become a very complex process. In this webinar, Almac’s clinical supply experts address these challenges and provide insight into how to best manage investigator initiated clinical studies.
What will you gain from our webinar:
- Best practices for addressing the potential challenges in ensuring IIS drug supply availability while, balancing cost and risk.
- Insight into the current IIS landscape: the increase in scale and complexity of IIS programs.
- Fundamentals of demand planning and forecasting of drug supply considerations at an individual study or program level.
- Optimising pack design and labelling strategies for IIS.
- Learn about IIS regulatory considerations.
Almac Clinical Services
Guided by our extensive clinical supply experience and expertise, Almac Clinical Services is recognised as an innovative, global solution provider within the specialised and complex market of clinical trial supply.
Our integrated and adaptable solutions offer the most flexible approach to support the delivery of global clinical trials from protocol right through to patient delivery.
Our core purpose is to be the partner of choice, to deliver the next generation of health care solutions effectively and to focus on winning for you and your patients.