With our extensive experience in the synthesis and analysis of stable and 14C isotope labeled compounds – from drug discovery through to launch – we can label any compound at any stage, including small molecules, peptides and larger bio molecules.
Our custom radiolabeling service encompasses QC and analytical support, including method development and validation, method transfer and radiolabeling stability studies from our state-of-the-art facilities.
We are MHRA certified for 14C IMP manufacture and GMP compliance and we are fully equipped to deliver an industry-leading, cost-effective radiolabeling service.
Isotopic labeling imposes many synthetic challenges beyond those found in normal chemical synthesis. When the isotope is radioactive, this becomes even more demanding. That’s why we offer advice on the most appropriate label position for your molecule, including feasibility and metabolic stability.
Our strong track record in providing a complete suite of custom radiolabeling solutions includes:
- GMP & non-GMP stable & 14C-labelled API synthesis
- Biology & fermentation expertise
- Labeled metabolites
- QC & analytical support
- Solid dosage form (powder in bottle & capsule formulations)
- selectAZymeTM enzymes for selective and mild transformation
- Storage & repurification
- Stability studies & storage advice
Our highly skilled team are enabled to offer custom radiolabeling services within a dedicated controlled access GMP facility using validated quality-critical equipment including:
- Tri-Carb 2900 and 4900 scintillation analysers
- 3, 5, and 6 point analytical balances
- Multiple Agilent HPLCs with radioflow, UV and fluorescence detection
- Stromboli KF equipment
- 2-8°C, -20°C and -80°C fridges and freezers
- Malvern Mastersizer 3000
- X-ray powder diffraction (XRPD)
- Topcount 12 channel scintillation analyser
Prof. Tom Moody
VP Technology Development and Commercialization
Dr. Sean L. Kitson
Dr. William Watters
Isotope Chemistry Manager