The post holder is the initial point of escalation within a dedicated team supporting clinical study sites participating in global clinical trials using IXRS technology. This technology is used for documenting subject data, subject enrolment, randomisation, drug inventory management. Working as part of the Systems Management team and wider Project Services team based in our global headquarters in Craigavon, you will be responsible for providing immediate support to clinical study sites participating in clinical trials utilizing IRT technology. The post holder will be responsible for a diverse range of activities including Data Management, Inventory Management, and user Security Management. In addition to this the role will offer the post holder an opportunity to develop existing customer service, analytical thinking and problem-solving skills whilst developing a comprehensive knowledge of the clinical research environment.
- Receive and triage incoming queries from corporate clients: resolve, or escalate as appropriate.
- Demonstrate knowledge of assigned study protocols and IRT specifications
- Document IRT database changes in line with SOPs and Work Instructions.
- Perform data verification as needed
- Assist in performing routine IRT availability testing
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by management
- Knowledge of MS suite
- Must be able to communicate in Chinese or Japanese (JLPT N3) to liaise with clients in respective geographies.
There are 2 vacancies available, 1 for each language speaker.
Applications or contact outside of application to this website via other channels such as calls or emails will not be entertained. We further apologise that agency contact for this role will also not be entertained.