Product Owner Talent Pool
Hours: 37.5 hours – Monday - Friday (flexible work pattern and hybrid working)
Business Unit: Clinical Services
Open To: Internal and External Applicants
Ref No.: HRJOB8074/1
Due to continued growth and expansion, we are seeking to establish a talent pool for Product Owner/Analyst positions within Almac Clinical Services.
Working as part of the Business Systems Adoption team, we support and deliver both internal and customer facing products ranging from custom built mobile apps, Power BI Dashboards to large scale ERP systems. Almac is a growing business therefore our Roadmap for the next few years is focused on new and innovative products to ensure our software is ready to drive and support this growth.
The Product Analyst role provides a great opportunity to learn the Almac software development life cycle while supporting a Product Owner. This will include performing a variety of tasks that support the full spectrum of the product management life cycle from initiation to delivery. The Analyst role provides a clear pathway to learn and develop into a Product Owner.
The Product Owner role is responsible for the implementation of bespoke software systems. This involves working closely with business stakeholders to determine the most appropriate design for their assigned product. Product Owners will document these requirements, generate system requirements specifications, perform user acceptance testing and support product implementation. The Product Owner role provides structured pathway to develop and progress within the Product team.
We would be interested in hearing from you if you are someone who can either lead (Owner) or Support (Analyst) the following processes
- Develop and deliver product roadmaps
- Work with business stakeholders to drive successful solutions
- Translate business scenarios into user requirements
- Support the business through the product life cycle to include testing, business readiness and
- Ultimately, become the Subject Matter Expert in your assigned product area
We are interested in applicants who have experience within a Product Management role including those with experience as a Business Analyst.
For successful candidates, we offer an attractive benefits package which will include a competitive salary, annual bonus, employer pension contributions, 34 days paid annual leave, healthcare benefits and much more…
After 6 months successful probation period you will be eligible to apply for hybrid working which will be 2 days work from home and 3 days onsite.
What you should know…
At this point, we are seeking to establish a pool of suitable candidates only for current and future vacancies.
Please submit your CV via the online portal ensuring you clearly detail your qualifications and relevant experience. Please also note CVs will be assessed on an ongoing basis and you may be contacted depending on the roles available, your skill set and business requirements.
To apply for these positions, you should:
· Have eligibility to work in the UK OR possess a valid work permit that will allow you to take up full time, permanent employment in the UK
· Degree level qualification OR Experience performing business and requirements analysis for software solutions within the pharmaceutical, life sciences or healthcare industries.
· Experience providing either sole responsibility or a support role, to developing new products and supporting existing products
· Experience communicating and managing deliverables from product initiation through to delivery.
· Experience working in a multi-team environment with ability to meet milestones
We will no longer be accepting applications after 5pm on Sunday 11th December 2022.