Refer a Friend!
Thank you for expressing an interest in working for Almac!
Almac’s people are our core asset – without good people onboard, we cannot deliver for our customers or on our mission to advance human health. Recruiting and retaining the best talent, across all job roles, is key to achieving continued growth and to ensuring that Almac maintains its position as an industry leader.
We aim to recruit the best talent to take our business forward and you can help us achieve our goal! The scheme is open to all our UK and ROI locations.
If you are successfully hired for any position within Almac after being referred you will receive a £500/€600 reward*
It is an easy and straightforward process - all you need to do is upload your CV via the 'Apply Now' button below, and you will be registered as a referred candidate.
If you see a live vacancy that you are interested in, we encourage you to apply directly and if successful you will be processed as a referral candidate.
It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
*Terms & conditions apply.
- You must be referred by a current Almac employee.
- Referred candidates cannot be current or former employees of Almac, regardless of the dates or tenure of previous employment.
Referred candidates cannot have been employed in the period immediately preceding this recruitment exercise as a non-employed worker or contractors.
- Both the referring employee and the referred candidate must be in current employment with Almac, have passed probation and must not be under notice to leave employment at the time of payment.
- A referral will not always guarantee that the Talent Acquisition team will be in contact with a candidate as the scheme is dependent on open roles available within a 6 month period, nor will a referral guarantee that an appointment will be made.
- Referral applications must of been made after the Scheme was launched (07 June 2023).