Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Ref No: HRJOB9400
Business Unit: Pharma Services
Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire
Open To: Internal and external candidates
Please note this is a re-advertisement, if you have applied for this position within the past 6 months, we will be unable to accept your application at this time
About The Role
To work as part of the Quality Assurance team at Almac Pharma Service’s Charnwood facility in Loughborough, UK. The post holder will be responsible for the control of documentation which directly or indirectly forms part of the company’s Quality Management System (QMS).
To be successful in this role, we’re looking for you to have:
• GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grade C or above in English Language, Science and Math.
• Experience with a Quality System or Manufacturing environment
• Proven ability to work effectively on own initiative as well as effectively contributing to the team environment.
• Effective communication skills (written and verbal).
• Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Proven ability to plan and prioritise workload.
The following criteria would also be beneficial to your application, but is not essential:
• A-level qualification (or equivalent)
• Experience within a pharmaceutical / GxP environment
• Management of electronic & physical documentation systems
For the successful candidate, we offer an attractive benefits package which includes a competitive salary, a flexible hybrid working model, annual bonus, employer pension contributions, 34 days paid annual leave, healthcare benefits and much more.
To Apply: Apply online by submitting a CV that details how you meet the essential and desirable criteria
Closing Date: 1 March 2024 at 1700 hours
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.