Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Morning and Afternoon shift (6:00am -14:00pm & 14:00pm to 22:00pm)
Ref No: HRJOB9382
Business Unit: Pharma Services
Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire
Open To: Internal and external candidates
This vacancy is open to direct candidate application only at this time.
About The Role
This role is to carry out chemical swab analysis, method development, validation and analytical data review for the cleaning verification of GMP manufacturing equipment.
The role requires routine swabbing of pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment followed by LC-MS analysis for trace levels of pharmaceutically active materials. There will be daily interaction with the analytical cleaning verification team, analytical management and GMP operations staff.
To be successful in this role, we’re looking for you to have:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry or a Life Sciences subject with a significant Chemistry portion.
- Previous experience of working in a GMP analytical laboratory carrying out chromatographic analysis.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team as well as on your own initiative.
The following criteria would also be beneficial to your application, but are not essential:
- Previous Experience of conducting cleaning verification analysis for GMP manufacturing equipment
- Previous experience of analytical method development and validation, preferably of trace level pharmaceutical materials.
- Experience in the use of LC-MS systems in routine testing.
For the successful candidate, we offer an attractive benefits package which includes a competitive salary, an annual bonus, employer pension contributions, 34 days paid annual leave, healthcare benefits and much more. This position does include a shift allowance.
To Apply: Apply online by submitting a CV that details how you meet the essential and desirable criteria.
Closing Date: Friday 1 March 2024 at 1700 hours.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.