Hours: 37.5 Hours
Business Unit: Pharma Services
Open To: Internal & External Applicants
Ref No.: HRJOB9368
Working as part of the Pharma Services Business Unit, the Product Quality Lead (Compliance) will support the company Qualified Persons in fulfilling their responsibilities for batch certification and release.
The post holder will review third party annual Product Quality Reviews (PQR) to assess consistency of the existing process, to highlight trends and to identify any product / process improvements.
As part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available throughout the Almac group.
For a full list of job specific responsibilities please see attached Job Description.
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a Science discipline OR or significant relevant industry experience
- Previous significant experience working within an established Quality System within a Pharmaceutical Industry (e.g. GMP, ISO)
(The following criteria may be applied if a large pool of applicants exist)
- Experience in the manufacture and / or packaging of solid oral dosage products.
- Experience of sterile fill/finish or biologic manufacture.
- Experience in customer facing role.
- Experience in a QP supporting role
- Previous experience in batch record review processes.
Please ensure your CV clearly demonstrates how you meet the criteria outlined above prior to submitting your application and upload in PDF format.
We will no longer be accepting applications after 5pm on Sunday 25th February at 5:00pm
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role by our Talent Acquisition team. Speculative candidate CV’s received or submitted directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.