Information Security Specialist
Hours: 37.5 Hours Per Week
Business Unit: Central Services
Open To: Internal and External Applicants
Ref No.: HRJOB9221
Please note this is a re-advertisement, if you have applied for this position within the past 6 months, we will be unable to accept your application at this time
The Information Security Specialist supports the operation of the Information Security Management system that defends mission critical information and 24 x 7 systems at all Almac sites.
As part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available throughout the Almac group.
Key Requirements / What we are looking for / About you
· Have eligibility to work in the UK/IE OR possess a valid work permit that will allow you to take up full time employment in the UK/IE
· Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Information Technology or a similar technical related field OR Significant relevant experience
· Significant experience of working in a similar Information Security role
· Expertise in firewalls, SIEM, and IPS
· Understanding of security best practices
· Knowledge of network infrastructure, including routers, switches, firewalls and associated network protocols and concepts
For further information on essential and desirable criteria, please review the job description attached to the online job posting.
Apply online and tailor your CV to outline how you meet the role criteria. Please upload your CV in PDF format where possible.
We will no longer be accepting applications after 5pm on Monday 26 February 2024.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role by our Talent Acquisition team. Speculative candidate CV’s received or submitted directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.”