HRM Generalist (Fixed Term 9-12 Months)
Hours: 37.5 Hours Per Week (Monday-Friday)
Business Unit: Central Services
Open To: Internal and External Applicants
Ref No.: HRJOB9430
Due to the continued success and growth of the Almac Group, we are recruiting for a HRM Generalist to join our busy HR Team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Generalist who wants to further develop their career within the HR Department of a large organisation.
The HRM Generalist will provide an efficient and effective administration support for the HRM Department.
Key Requirements / What we are looking for / About you
· Have eligibility to work in the UK/IE OR possess a valid work permit that will allow you to take up full time, permanent employment in the UK/IE
· A-Level (or equivalent) standard education
· GCSE Maths and English Language Grade C or above (or equivalent)
· Previous practical experience in a high-volume administrative role, gained within an HR department.
· Previous experience of taking minutes of meetings.
· Previous experience of HR information systems
For further information on essential and desirable criteria, please review the job description attached to the online job posting.
Apply online and tailor your CV to outline how you meet the role criteria. Please upload your CV in PDF format where possible.
We will no longer be accepting applications after 5pm on Tuesday 27 February 2024.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role by our Talent Acquisition team. Speculative candidate CV’s received or submitted directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.”