Almac Group is currently seeking a Inventory Operator for our Souderton, PA location. The Inventory Operator will be responsible for managing cycle counts, inventory reconciliations, and inventory reporting for other Almac departments and customers
7:00am to 3:00pm (1st Shift) (Flexible)
9:00am to 5:00pm (Mid Shift) (Flexible)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Schedule Daily Cycle Counts
- Perform Inventory Discrepancy Reconciliation
- Assist During Customer Visits
- Provide Inventory Reports through Discoverer
- Manage Sample Requests
- Oversee Completion of Change Requests Assigned to the Warehouse
Required Experience / Education:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years warehouse work experience or 2 years Almac Warehouse work experience
Preferred Experience / Education:
- Pharmaceutical Experience
- Warehouse Experience
- Data Entry Experience
- Forklift Experience
- Working in a cGMP environment
What Almac Group can offer YOU!
- Full medical, vision & dental benefits the 1st of the month after start date
- 20 days of PTO to start plus 12 holidays per year
- Company paid long and short term disability along with life insurance
- 401k company match
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing almost 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.