Almac Group is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for our Durham, NC location. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for carrying out data entry, administrative duties and provide general administrative support.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare documents, diagrams, memos and correspondence accurately and professionally. This involves the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Backup to receptionist/front desk positions. Liaise between buildings with mail delivery, etc. Maintain visitor log.
- Faxing, data entry and scanning of documents for various departments.
- Photocopying, filing and archiving documentation.
- Responsible for distribution and inventory of break rooms supplies.
- Monitoring and replenishing copier/printer paper, as needed for all buildings.
- Assist with issuance of badges as needed.
- Responsible for procurement, distribution, and inventory of office supplies.
- Refill printer supplies and investigate printer/copier issues. Place service desk ticket or service calls if needed.
- Set up and clean up catering orders. Back up for ordering catering orders.
- Prepare outbound UPS/FedEx shipments for various departments.
- Assist with Outlook calendar maintenance and scheduling conference rooms.
- Performing other administrative duties as assigned.
- Provide input and suggestions to implement standard forms for use.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and inner office mail as needed.
- Assist with trouble shooting and provide support with day to day office functions to include but not limited to office supplies and equipment maintenance/repairs, and vendor liaison.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the ALMAC Group.
Required Experience / Education:
- High School Diploma
- 3 years of administrative experience
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Preferred Experience / Education:
- College degree
- GMP working environment
- Customer service/client relations experience
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment with minimal supervision
What Almac Group can offer YOU!
- Full medical, vision & dental benefits the 1st of the month after start date
- 20 days of PTO to start plus 12 holidays per year
- Company paid long and short term disability along with life insurance
- 401k company match
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing almost 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.