Almac Group is currently seeking a Project Coordinator for our Audubon, PA location. The Project Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of multiple commercial supply projects, on behalf of Almac Pharma Services’ clients. As a key part of the commercial client management function, the Project Coordinator will support the project management of new product introductions and on-going account management, to enable on-time, in-full, product order fulfilment. The Project Coordinator will also be responsible for maintaining accurate records of client sales and forecasts.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work on behalf of Almac Pharma Services’ clients, supporting the Client Services Manager (CSM), Client Team Leader (CTL) and Product Supply Manager(s) (PSMs) in performance of their function
- Generate documentation associated with product supply, including New Item Code request forms, Sales Order Creation forms, Bills of Materials etc and Change Requests, as required.
- Organize, participate in and keep accurate minutes of meetings, conferences and correspondence with team members and clients, as required, in performance of the function
- Assist in the preparation of presentations, summaries and reports relating to the activities of the department, including financial budgets and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Liaise effectively with those internal functions involved with commercial product supply, including, but not limited to: Production, Quality, Logistics, Packaging Design and Purchasing
- Carry out the various logistics functions and transactions necessary to ensure the sourcing, procurement, receipt and use of materials for new projects
- Liaise with the Logistics department, to ensure shipments of commercial product are on time and all the relevant paperwork is provided, to both internal and external parties, in an efficient manner
- Track the progress of various product supply related documentation e.g. batch records
- Track the progress of works orders and advise the CTL/PSM of any issues affecting the promise dates
- Identify and respond efficiently and effectively to all client needs, maintaining a professional approach at all times
Required Experience / Education:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) qualification in a Life Sciences, Engineering or Business related discipline OR Equivalent previous 2-3 years experience working in at least one of the following:
- Manufacturing related environment
- Supply-chain role
- Project Management role
- Customer Service role
- Previous experience within a Business/Client or Account Management role within the Pharmaceutical industry
- Previous experience of managing pharmaceutical product supply projects
- Previous experience in managing cross-functional teams
- Previous experience of managing budgets and revenue streams
- Experience in generating proposals and quotations
- Experience of sales order processing within an ERP system and supply chain management experience preferred
What Almac Group can offer YOU!
- Full medical, vision & dental benefits the 1st of the month after start date
- 20 days of PTO to start plus 12 holidays per year
- Company paid long and short term disability along with life insurance
- 401k company match
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing almost 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.