Almac Group is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician for our Durham, NC location. The Maintenance Technician will responsible to perform maintenance and complete repairs to all areas of the Facilities and to ensure a compliant state maintained that supports each of the Almac Business Units.
**This position is on 1st shift: 7:30 am-4:00pm
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform installations, repairs and planned/unplanned maintenance including but not limited to architectural, plumbing, electrical, HVAC and mechanical systems.
- Accurately complete job cards and related tasking assigned by Almac Facilities in a compliant manner. Ensure review of Contractor Service Reports reflects services provided and discuss any potential follow up activities with Coordinator or above prior to sign-off of service reports.
- Accurately follow all SOPs and complete any associated documentation in a compliant manner.
- Support Company approved contractors by escorting service providers to ensure the work is performed and documented in a compliant manner. Work closely with contractors to gain a thorough understanding of services provided and any follow up items which may be required in support of equipment repairs.
- Maintain a clean site and ensure clear and safe access into and throughout the Facilities including but not limited to snow removal, ice remediation, etc.
- Support and participate on the Facilities On-Call Team. Provide off hours support during emergency situations, weekend On-Call rotation including the Souderton and Audubon facility tours and security and environmental alarm response.
- Maintain good working relationships within the Company.
- Provide updates on issues related to Almac Facilities.
- Perform any other duties that may be necessary to maintain the continuous operation of the Facilities.
- Provide coverage for the off-shift technicians as required.
Required Experience / Education:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 3 year Facilities maintenance experience required.
Preferred Experience / Education:
- Trade or Technical School preferred.
- Apprenticeship Trade Program preferred.
- Experience or training in electrical and/or mechanical preferred.
- Building Automation System experience preferred.
What Almac Group can offer YOU!
- Full medical, vision & dental benefits the 1st of the month after start date
- 20 days of PTO to start plus 12 holidays per year
- Company paid long and short term disability along with life insurance
- 401k company match
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing almost 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.