Almac Group is currently seeking a Production Shift Manager for our Souderton, PA location. The Production Shift Manager will manage all operations and staff employed by Almac Clinical Services in the packaging area ensuring that quality is maintained in products for the safety, well-being, and protection of the patient.
This position is to cover 2nd and 3rd shift but preference off time would be mostly 2nd shift.
Typically 3:00/4:00 start time.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage all production staff working on 2nd/3rd shifts within the packaging areas (Primary and Secondary). This will include providing staff with regular performance updates.
- Maintain the Production Schedule, ensuring resources are utilized in the most effective manner
- Perform the following in regards to batch documentation: · Minimize/eliminate internal document queries · Coordinate with Production Supervisors and QA to ensure that Production batch document review process is completed by the required timelines. · Provide feedback on document templates to produce more user-friendly and accurate documents. T
- Ensure Production operations run to required efficiency, ensuring continuity throughout a study/protocol (see all Production-related job descriptions).
- Review departmental Quality Investigations timely and accurately and put corrective actions in place to prevent recurrences.
· Associate's Degree or HS/GED with 2 years equivalent work experience
· Bachelor's Degree
Required Work Experience:
· 3 or more years production management experience
· Clinical trials
· Clinical supplies
· Pharmaceutical industry
What can Almac Group offer you?
- Medical, Vision & Dental benefits from the 1st of the month following start date
- 20 days PTO per year, accrued monthly following start date
- 12 holidays per year
- Company paid Long and Short-term disability along with Life Insurance
- 401k company contribution
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing 6,000 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
Embracing diversity is at the heart of enhancing Almac Group’s unique culture and reflects our fundamental belief that all people deserve equality, inclusivity and the opportunity for advancement. We are committed to cultivating a welcoming, supportive, and inclusive environment for all. Together, we will build on the strength in our diversity and deliver exceptional solutions to advance human health globally.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.