Almac Group is currently seeking a Project Manager, Production for our Souderton, PA location. The Production Project Manager manages protocols with the scope of production. The Project Manager, Production is responsible for all production activities including interpretation/transformation of customer supplied information to meet study needs within the agreed timelines. The principal function of the project services department is the day-to-day management of all customers across any Almac Clinical Services (ACS) site.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for driving the completion of all production tasks at the home facility for projects involving more than one Almac facility and serve as the point of contact for the Global Project Leader.
- Review and where applicable approve written instructions for the manufacture/packaging of each batch of material, ensuring full compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Provide regular updates to the PL on the project plan; track the progress of the production operations against the project plan and advise the Project Leader, when applicable, of any issues arising throughout the course of the project. Escalating project-specific production issues to the Project Team or Project Group Manager as appropriate.
- Establish production protocols in COSMOS to ensure accurate and complete set up of all production related activities.
- Bachelor's Degree or High School Diploma/GED and equivalent Almac work experience required
- A minimum of two years of working experience
- A minimum of one year Project management and/or operational management experience required
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field, i.e. Science or Business Management highly preferred
- Pharmaceutical or clinical supplies industry experience or project management experience within a manufacturing environment preferred.
What Almac Group can offer YOU!
- Full medical, vision & dental benefits the 1st of the month after start date
- 20 days of PTO to start plus 12 holidays per year
- Company paid long and short term disability along with life insurance
- 401k company match
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing almost 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.