We are looking for innovative and passionate people who want to develop software that is used in an industry leading application that has a clear and real-world impact. Come join our team and flexible working environment to be a part of something great! You will be working on software that will be used by end users in over 120 countries around the world!
What to expect:
As a Software Developer I, you will be customizing our Interactive Response Technology (IRT) platform or building a completely new feature for a client just to meet their specific trial design need.
- For each project assignment, you will be collaborating with Design Mangers, Architects, Tech Leads, Developers, Testers & QA to ensure we deliver a high-quality solution that is on time.
- Occasionally you will provide tiered level production support or work on maintenance assignments as needed for our existing applications.
- Lastly, you will feel proud of the work that you do!
How will you be doing this?
- Coding with the latest and greatest development tools from the Microsoft tech stack.
- Working with a developer friendly and mature .NET based service bus technology such as NServiceBus.
- Designing and developing within a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) that is loosely coupled and adheres to modern design patterns and principles.
- Writing high quality C# / ASP.NET MVC code that has high automated unit test coverage and ensure it adheres to the SOLID principles.
- You will be writing efficient and performant LINQ queries and working within a platform that leverages asynchronous programming via Async and Await.
- You will be exposed to and use advanced C# constructs, functions, and delegates.
Team & Culture:
Advancing human health requires exceptional people – your talent, experience and passion will be a key strength to our growing team. Our development group believes in a team atmosphere, where everyone is willing to help another. Our unique boot camp program for new technical hires is comprised of sessions designed to provide context around clinical trials, what we do within our platform and how, and a taste of what our developers are asked to build in real clinical trial studies.
What your colleagues at Almac are saying:
• “One day…one of the drugs that was being tested in the clinical trial system I helped build, may be approved and I can say I had a part in that!”
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical/analytical discipline, such as Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Information Technology, and/or Mathematics (If you are finishing up your degree in one of the fields above, you may apply now.).
- Or HS degree and equivalent of 2 years of work experience required either through full time work as a programmer/developer utilizing coding skills.
- Or HS degree and through Co-Op internships where 2 yrs. of experience was gained by programming.
- Minimum 6 months of experience working with relational databases or exposure to database concepts.
- Minimum 6 months of experience developing web based application using a common object oriented programming language, such as (C#, Java, C++, etc.).
What can Almac Group offer you?
- Medical, Vision & Dental benefits from the 1st of the month following start date
- 20 days PTO per year, accrued monthly following start date
- 12 holidays per year
- Company paid Long and Short-term disability along with Life Insurance
- 401k company contribution
- Hybrid work available for applicable roles
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing 6,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
Embracing diversity is at the heart of enhancing Almac Group’s unique culture and reflects our fundamental belief that all people deserve equality, inclusivity and the opportunity for advancement. We are committed to cultivating a welcoming, supportive, and inclusive environment for all. Together, we will build on the strength in our diversity and deliver exceptional solutions to advance human health globally.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.