Almac Group is currently seeking an On the Job Trainer, BSA for our Souderton, Pennsylvania location. The On the Job Trainer, BSA (Business Systems Adoption) creates tailored training and educational material and delivers training to the BSA department including; SOP training, on-the-job training and training in new systems or procedures. In addition, this role will function as The Lead Investigator and is responsible for conducting and documenting investigations to ascertain the root cause of a deviation or complaint and compile information necessary to monitor department quality.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop, schedule and deliver on-the-job training and education to both existing and new staff for all positions within BSA. Training and education includes all processes, forms and methodologies used by business projects, delivery and support. As needed, arrange for delivery of training by parties outside of BSA.
- Review training records of all BSA staff periodically against the LMS for that position and share this information with the relevant manager and supervisors. Identify training gaps and arrange appropriate training sessions to ensure compliance with the training plan and with procedures. Maintain department LMS curricula.
- Conduct investigations into reported incidents associated with BSA areas in order to:
- Assess the impact
- Identify immediate actions to be taken to limit the issue
- Establish the cause(s) and contributory factors
- Identify appropriate CAPA to prevent reoccurrence
- Compile the departmental quality reports in a timely manner to a high standard and trend data so that repeat issues are highly visible.
Required Education / Experience:
- Associates Degree
- 2+ years Industry experience within a Pharmaceutical GxP environment
Preferred Education / Experience:
- 3+ years preparing and delivering training
- 2+ years within a role involving incident investigation, data analysis and narrative report compilation
- 2+ years technical writing
- Knowledge on Root Cause Analysis technique
- Pharmaceutical / Clinical Trials process knowledge
- Knowledge of software delivery processes
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
What Almac Group can offer YOU!
- Full medical, vision & dental benefits the 1st of the month after start date
- 20 days of PTO to start plus 12 holidays per year
- Company paid long and short term disability along with life insurance
- 401k company match
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing almost 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.