Almac Group is currently seeking a Distribution Supervisor for our Durham, NC location. The Distribution Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the distribution warehouse and processes.
2nd Shift 4:00 pm- 12:30am M-F
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Carry out all duties relating to processing and dispatch of shipping requests in accordance with GMP and all relevant Almac Clinical Services Standard Operating Procedures
- Supervise the Warehouse Coordinators and Warehouse Operatives
- Assist with creating and/or revising SOPs
- Investigate Distribution related discrepancies/queries and write or assist with writing a Quality Events
• High School Diploma or GED
• Undergraduate degree
Required Work Experience:
Minimum 3+ years work experience
• Pharmaceutical Experience • Warehouse Experience • Supervisory Experience Required
What can Almac Group offer you?
- Medical, Vision & Dental benefits from the 1st of the month following start date
- 20 days PTO per year, accrued monthly following start date
- 12 holidays per year
- Company paid Long and Short-term disability along with Life Insurance
- 401k company contribution
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing 6,000 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
Embracing diversity is at the heart of enhancing Almac Group’s unique culture and reflects our fundamental belief that all people deserve equality, inclusivity and the opportunity for advancement. We are committed to cultivating a welcoming, supportive, and inclusive environment for all. Together, we will build on the strength in our diversity and deliver exceptional solutions to advance human health globally.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.