Almac Group is currently seeking a Marketing Manager for our Souderton, Pennsylvania location. The Marketing Manager is responsible for executing the marketing plan via collaboration and coordination with various groups such as Commercial, Product Management, Group Marketing, and external agencies to elevate market awareness of products and services, while helping to drive sales, achieve financial results and cultivate loyalty and preference to the Almac Clinical Technologies brand.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develops, owns, and manages an effective marketing plan that is inclusive of:
- A deep understanding of Almac Clinical Technologies’ products and services, the market, customers, and competitors
- Comprehensive, cohesive, and measurable marketing initiatives that are aligned with Almac Clinical Technologies’ global marketing strategy and evolving business objectives
- Ensure collaboration between regions, business leaders, other corporate functional teams, and Marketing Shared Services to ensure seamless implementation of customer-specific marketing strategies
- Meaningful competitive differentiation
- Creates meaningful marketing communications by working with a variety of cross functional groups that cultivates new business, promotes brand awareness, and attracts a qualified audience
- Produce collateral for product launches and/or new feature releases
- Ensure internal, customer facing teams know how to best represent the benefits of the product/services
- Hone key messaging and ensuring marketing assets are maintained/refreshed/created; inclusive but not limited to Fact Sheets, Infographics, Case Studies, customer-facing slides, Videos, Role based user stories, Webinars, blogs, and related marketing assets
- Support Industry events
- Organize a network of industry thought leaders who can be leveraged for support of strategies and product development
- Generate and nurture new Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) by converting website site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers), as well as in-person trade shows, conferences, and marketing-sponsored events.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Research and Evaluate new product/service opportunities, product/service demand, and customer needs and insights.
- Obtain, maintain, and share industry, market, and product knowledge, buying characteristics, what problems they are looking to solve and how our solutions can help.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business related
Required Experience/ Knowledge:
- 5+ years’ experience in Marketing / Commercial Development
- 5+ years Business to Business (B2B) experience
- 2+ years e-clinical, pharma or clinical trial experience
- Experience must include at least two of the following elements:
- Evidence of planning and developing strategies to drive growth
- Ownerships and delivery of marketing initiatives
- Marketing in complex environments in a global context
- Marketing strategy and tactics
- Proficiency with digital marketing and ‘inbound marketing
- Experience and understanding designing and executing customer-events and workshops.
- Understanding of Business to Business (B2B) Sales or Marketing environments
- Post-Graduate or Professional qualification in Marketing
Preferred Experience / Knowledge:
- Marketing management role with Supervisory / team leadership responsibility
- Prior experience in Life Sciences, Software / Technology / Solutions, Clinical Research, or Contract Research Organization (CRO) strongly preferred.
- Prior Software / Technology Solutions Product Marketing
- Basic comprehension of the Clinical Trial / Biopharmaceutical Drug Development environment
- Familiarity with Clinical Trial Software (eClinical) market
What Almac Group can offer YOU!
- Full medical, vision & dental benefits the 1st of the month after start date
- 20 days of PTO to start plus 12 holidays per year
- Company paid long and short term disability along with life insurance
- 401k company match
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing almost 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.