Almac Group is currently seeking a Commercial Product Administrator for our Souderton, PA location. The Commercial Product Administrator is responsible for all Commercial Product Procurement clerical duties (US). The Administrator will ensure Operational / Supplier Management & Department activities are completed within an acceptable timeframe. Key focus on ensuring order placement / expediting / on time delivery and effective communication of any supply issues to Procurement Specialists and the Product Supply manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure that all Purchase Orders are placed in a timely manner, expedite order confirmations, agree delivery dates with suppliers update Cosmos & communicate to BD/Project Services. Support the provision & filing of all regulatory docs (e.g. CofA, SofA, T3). Support the provision of Adjudication / Stability requests.
- Support Specialists in resolving Receiving Queries and ensure trackers are updated. Complete daily review of the QC in Process report & co-ordinate resolution with CPPS. Generate CAPA Addendums / Extensions and close out Follow up Actions. Complete Global Recall checks in accordance with the rotation schedule.
- Support Drug sourcing activities (e.g. pricing & availability) for non-Key / Strategic Accounts. Support CPPS in the creation & review of Customer Specific Requirements (CSR) files.
- Create and maintain Suppliers in Cosmos & SourceDogg. Assist with data capture for supplier KPI’s to include the recording of internal information specifically relating to the upkeep of Tracker Spreadsheets. Organize Business Review meetings (on-site or remote) according to the schedule.
- Create supplier questionnaires related to Regulatory requirements (e.g. / Brexit / FMD/DSCSA) in SourceDogg & manage responses. Capture & Trend Supplier Quality issues & expedite Investigation reports.
- Support CPPS in the upkeep of Supplier TA’s / MPA’s in accordance with the review schedule. Capture Monthly Trending Data to support PQS Management & Regulatory reviews. Assume responsibility for the overall administration and filing within the department (to include: Almac Specifications, Purchase Orders, Order confirmations (as applicable).
Required Experience / Education:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years in a purchasing administrative role
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to follow written work instructions while managing multiple tasks simultaneously whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy in all work carried out
Preferred Experience / Education:
- 4+ years generating, placing and expediting orders with suppliers including handling and completion of supplier non-conformance issues
- Working knowledge of an Oracle based inventory system
What Almac Group can offer YOU!
- Full medical, vision & dental benefits the 1st of the month after start date
- 20 days of PTO to start plus 12 holidays per year
- Company paid long and short term disability along with life insurance
- 401k company match
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing almost 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.