Almac Group is currently seeking a Service Desk Technician for our Souderton, PA location. The Service Desk Technician will be providing first level support through the taking calls and handling the resulting incidents or service request tickets, using the incident management fulfillment processes, in line with service desk objectives and adherence to applicable SOPs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, and software. This includes receiving, prioritizing, and routing requests to the necessary organizations.
- Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problems, and determines and implements solutions.
Required Experience / Education:
- HS diploma required
- PC/Network Certifications Desired.
1+ year experience of:
- proven experience in providing Service Desk support
- working knowledge of help desk software and networking concepts helpful
- basic Active Directory Knowledge, creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups, etc
- Proficiency with computer and internet applications: Basic database usage, TCP/IP configurations, VPN, troubleshooting viruses and malware, managing system accesses/password resets, etc.
- knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with an emphasis on Windows 7, 8, and 10, Office 2010 and 2013
- experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook within a network environment
- of prior customer service working experience in a professional/business environment
What Almac Group can offer YOU!
- Full medical, vision & dental benefits the 1st of the month after start date
- 20 days of PTO to start plus 12 holidays per year
- Company paid long and short term disability along with life insurance
- 401k company match
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing almost 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.