Almac Group is currently seeking a Product Manager for our Lansdale, PA location. The Product Manager is responsible for finding the highest-value problems to solve using a balance of future vision, near term opportunities, customer need, business acumen, and management of day-to-day product issues. They must be an industry expert; listening to internal and external customers and prospect needs, understanding industry dynamics, and ultimately setting the solution direction. They own the vision and roadmap for the entire life of the solution. They define the value (why are we doing this), scope (what will be done), and establish the roadmap (when should we do it); validating that the team has created a meaningful solution.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Identify and Define the Value Proposition
- Recommends nature and scope of present and future product and service lines. Identifies new opportunities for unmet market needs. Identifies product gaps and generates new ideas that improve user experience
- Creates buy-in for the product and service vision both internally and with key external partners
- Has a deep understanding of user and customer experience and needs through research, analysis and feedback. Listens to and knows the (internal and external) customers of the product
- Defines profitability, efficiency, and market share increase opportunities
Establish the Roadmap
- Builds an actionable plan (roadmap) of incremental improvements that takes the business towards its final vision by translating, prioritizing, and coordinating requirements to best meet short to mid range client and business needs based on defined value
- Works cross functionally to scope and prioritize development efforts based on business and customer needs
- Manages and grooms the product backlog; makes future decisions based on the value that will be delivered
- prioritizes the product opportunities to obtain the greatest combination of return on investment and strategic benefit
- Identifies goals, metrics, and analytics to determine product value; continually makes modifications to plan based on new information.
- Coordinates downstream releases and activities so that current customers, prospects, and staff are aware of and trained on and engaged with the evolving features, products and services
- Coordinates products and services to achieve sales readiness and operational readiness objectives, coordinating with internal development and services teams to ensure successful product launch
Ensures solution effectiveness
- Works with BAs to translate the roadmap items into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Generates meaningful reports and KPIs about product adoption and usage
- Creates reports that track the performance of assigned product(s) based on revenue, customers, market penetration, etc.
- Monitors research as well as the competitive landscape to recommend the best solutions and ensure that products remain or become best in class
Required Experience / Education:
- BA/BS degree
- 5 years clinical trial industry experience
- 3 years direct experience with use eClinical Technologies or similar
- 3 years of experience communicating directly with clients
- Broad understanding of overall drug development process, clinical trials through all phases.
- Understanding of clinical trial design, biostatistical and supply management applications
- Understanding of FDA 21 CFR Part 11 as it relates to software solutions.
- Knowledge of product management practices, requirements collection and release planning
Preferred Experience / Education:
- 3+ years of Interactive Response Technology products
- Experience with various e-clinical technologies/software’s
- 3+ years experience working in the role of Product Manager
- Understanding of both waterfall and agile project management disciplines.
- Understanding of inbound marketing and ROI models for prioritization purposes
What can Almac Group offer you?
- Medical, Vision & Dental benefits from the 1st of the month following start date
- 20 days PTO per year, accrued monthly following start date
- 12 holidays per year
- Company paid Long and Short-term disability along with Life Insurance
- 401k company contribution
- Hybrid work available for applicable roles
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing 7,000 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
Embracing diversity is at the heart of enhancing Almac Group’s unique culture and reflects our fundamental belief that all people deserve equality, inclusivity and the opportunity for advancement. We are committed to cultivating a welcoming, supportive, and inclusive environment for all. Together, we will build on the strength in our diversity and deliver exceptional solutions to advance human health globally.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.