Almac Group is currently seeking a UAT Test Engineer for our Lansdale, PA location. The UAT Test Engineer is responsible for creating and/or executing end-user acceptance test (UAT) scripts related to products supporting a pharmaceutical clinical technology organization including, but not limited to IRT systems. The individual will create and/or execute UAT plans and scripts, perform manual and automated UAT data setup, interact with internal and external project team members including sponsors and 3rd parties throughout the project timeline, and serve as the primary contact for UAT plan support during UAT execution.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Resource Management:
- Manage and prioritize your workload; escalate conflicting schedules to line manager/lead
- Assist in assessing timeline deliverables and budget estimates
- Participate in requirement review and UAT meetings
- Ensure the timely completion of all client deliverables
- Perform other work-related responsibilities as assigned by management
- Process Management:
- Ensure thorough understanding of system and technical requirements and ability to write clear, concise, and traceable UAT plans, and scripts based off the latest approved client requirements.
- Lead UAT plan and script review meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Take full ownership through to completion of all tasks assigned; ensure proper hand off and communication to next owner
- Escalate issues to line manager/lead as needed
- Participate in client and FDA system audits as required
- Assist quality assurance with responses to audit findings
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management
- Personnel Management:
- Provide training in area of expertise or Subject Matter Expert (SME) role to team members
Required Experience / Education:
- HS/GED with 3+ years working experience associated to the role requirements that demonstrate the ability to perform tasks, OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 0 – 4 yrs. of Experience working in a regulated formalized environment
- Microsoft Office
Preferred Experience / Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science or Information Science related field or comparable work experience demonstrating ability
- 1 year of Experience with clinical systems such as IRT, EDC, eCOA, DCT, CTMS
- 1 year of Experience as a software or UAT tester
- 1 year of Experience testing randomization schemas
- Working knowledge of supply chain management
What can Almac Group offer you?
- Medical, Vision & Dental benefits from the 1st of the month following start date
- 20 days PTO per year, accrued monthly following start date
- 12 holidays per year
- Company paid Long and Short-term disability along with Life Insurance
- 401k company contribution
- Hybrid work available for applicable roles
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing 6,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
Embracing diversity is at the heart of enhancing Almac Group’s unique culture and reflects our fundamental belief that all people deserve equality, inclusivity and the opportunity for advancement. We are committed to cultivating a welcoming, supportive, and inclusive environment for all. Together, we will build on the strength in our diversity and deliver exceptional solutions to advance human health globally.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.