Almac Group is currently seeking a Production Operator for our Souderton, PA location. The Production Operator will perform assigned functions at Almac Clinical Services within Refrigerated (2-8°C) and Frozen (-20°C) conditions, as well as ambient conditioned areas supporting cold chain material, relevant to the packaging / labelling / assembly, ensuring that quality is maintained in products for the safety, well-being, and protection of the patient. Employee's may be required to perform assigned functions within Primary Packaging Rooms (exposed product) and Secondary Packaging Rooms (no exposed product) on an as-needed basis.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Package / Label / Assemble material within Refrigerated (2-8°C) and Frozen (-20°C) conditions, as well as ambient conditioned areas supporting cold chain material, as detailed in the batch document while in accordance to ALMAC Clinical Services SOP’s and cGMP’s.
- Perform and ensure that thorough, routine cleaning of equipment and packaging rooms supporting the packaging / labelling / assembly of the refrigerator and/or freezer areas is performed according to appropriate Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP’s).
- Ensure that all appropriate Log Books and Cleaning System Forms are completed per SOP’s
- Count and record materials required for use in packaging operations.
- Inspect and monitor quality of processed/assembled materials.
Required Experience / Education:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum one year work experience
Preferred Experience / Education:
- Pharmaceutical or similar GMP environment
What can Almac Group offer you?
- Medical, Vision & Dental benefits from the 1st of the month following start date
- 20 days PTO per year, accrued monthly following start date
- 12 holidays per year
- Company paid Long and Short-term disability along with Life Insurance
- 401k company contribution
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing 6,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
Embracing diversity is at the heart of enhancing Almac Group’s unique culture and reflects our fundamental belief that all people deserve equality, inclusivity and the opportunity for advancement. We are committed to cultivating a welcoming, supportive, and inclusive environment for all. Together, we will build on the strength in our diversity and deliver exceptional solutions to advance human health globally.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.