Almac Group is currently seeking a 2nd shift Production Operator for our Souderton, PA location. The Production Operator will perform assigned functions at Almac Clinical Services relevant to the packaging area ensuring that quality is maintained in products for the safety, well-being, and protection of the patient. Employee will be required to perform assigned functions within Primary Packaging Rooms (exposed product) and Secondary Packaging Rooms (no exposed product).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Package/Assemble/Label material as detailed in the batch document within primary or secondary production rooms while in accordance to ALMAC Clinical Services SOP’s and cGMP’s.
- Perform and ensure that thorough, routine cleaning of equipment and packaging rooms is performed according to appropriate Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP’s).
- Must be able to Package/Assemble/Label material as detailed in the batch document within cold conditions (2 - 8°C) as required by individual operations.
Required Experience / Education:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum one-year work experience
Preferred Experience / Education:
- Pharmaceutical or similar GMP environment
What Almac Group can offer YOU!
- Full medical, vision & dental benefits the 1st of the month after start date
- 20 days of PTO to start plus 12 holidays per year
- Company paid long and short term disability along with life insurance
- 401k company match
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing almost 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.