Almac Group is currently seeking an Associate Systems Engineer for our Souderton, PA location. The Associate Systems Engineer has primary responsibility for assisting/supporting Infrastructure and Information Security engineers who support all servers and networking equipment for mission critical 24X7 networking services for all Almac sites and is responsible for the installation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance of all computerized systems.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Installation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance of all computerized systems.
- Provide ongoing support of existing infrastructure to maintain uptimes within the agreed service level agreement.
- Provide documentation in line with company standard operating procedures.
Required Experience / Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline
- Experience with configuration, deployment, and support of infrastructure and the applications.
- 2-4+ years’ experience in IT support in a 24x7 environment
- 2-4+ years related experience
- Proficiency in Windows Administration
Preferred Experience / Education:
- MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience with VM management, preferably VMWare.
- 2+ years expertise with OS and application installation methods.
- 2-4+ years of experience with NAGIOS or similar monitoring tool(s).
- 2-4+ years of experience with Server OS patching of mission critical systems.
- Understanding and experience with TCP/IP networking concepts and principles.
- Experience with Directory Services such as LDAP, TDS, LDS, Active Directory, ADFS
What can Almac Group offer you?
- Medical, Vision & Dental benefits from the 1st of the month following start date
- 20 days PTO per year, accrued monthly following start date
- 12 holidays per year
- Company paid Long and Short-term disability along with Life Insurance
- 401k company contribution
- Hybrid work available for applicable roles (after being fully onsite for 5 days a week for 6 months)
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing 6,000 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
Embracing diversity is at the heart of enhancing Almac Group’s unique culture and reflects our fundamental belief that all people deserve equality, inclusivity and the opportunity for advancement. We are committed to cultivating a welcoming, supportive, and inclusive environment for all. Together, we will build on the strength in our diversity and deliver exceptional solutions to advance human health globally.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.