Almac Group is currently seeking a Label Control Manager for our Souderton, PA location. The Label Control Manager will manage and oversee all functional activities associated with the production of clinical trial labels in accordance with FDA Regulations and client needs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage label design and printing activities to ensure label production goals and efficiencies are met with oversight to Almac requirements, regulatory compliance and client requirements.
- Function as Subject Matter Expert (SME) and keep current on Clinical Label materials and printing technologies that may benefit Almac Clinical Services and to address customer/material requirements.
- Assist the Customers, Project Services and Business Development with any technical information on labels.
- Develop, manage and execute projects, plans and programs relating to label design, printing and control functions for continued improvement in Almac offerings.
- Review departmental metrics and Quality Investigations timely/ accurately to put corrective actions in place to prevent recurrences and report to Senior Management.
- Responsibilities in staff development include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Required Experience / Education:
- 4 year degree or 10 years of Label/Supervisory Experience
- At least 3 years in related label and/or packaging field
- Knowledge of label construction and materials
- Intermediate computer knowledge
Preferred Experience / Education:
- 4 year degree plus higher degree
What can Almac Group offer you?
- Medical, Vision & Dental benefits from the 1st of the month following start date
- 20 days PTO per year, accrued monthly following start date
- 12 holidays per year
- Company paid Long and Short-term disability along with Life Insurance
- 401k company contribution
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing 6,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
Embracing diversity is at the heart of enhancing Almac Group’s unique culture and reflects our fundamental belief that all people deserve equality, inclusivity and the opportunity for advancement. We are committed to cultivating a welcoming, supportive, and inclusive environment for all. Together, we will build on the strength in our diversity and deliver exceptional solutions to advance human health globally.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.