Almac Group is currently seeking an Electrical Coordinator for our Souderton, Pa. location. The Electrical Coordinator will provide coordination for the operation, inspection, and maintenance of Almac electrical infrastructure and distribution equipment that will minimize the downtime and disruption to the Almac US operations. Ensure the Facilities and related systems operate in a compliant state that supports each of the Almac Business Units.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Provide subject matter expertise for the operation and maintenance of the electrical infrastructure and associated equipment. Provide daily planning and scheduling with the objective to minimize downtime and disruption to Almac operations. Ensure electrical systems operate in a compliant state that supports each Almac Business Unit.
Coordinate and perform installations, repairs, and planned/unplanned maintenance of the electrical infrastructure and equipment, including but not limited to, transformers, switchgear, panels, generators, and UPS.
Support the health and safety program within the maintenance team including core risk assessments and equipment risk assessments. Ensure risk assessment training for staff and contractors maintain compliancy.
Support the Facilities budget and contractor service agreements ensuring that the contractors uphold the agreements and are providing good value for money. Support critical spare parts inventory along with obsolescence planning.
Required Experience / Education:
- High School Diploma or GED with completion of a certified Electrical program
- Or Associate degree in Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years experience in industrial electrical infrastructure installation and maintenance
- Advanced knowledge of low and medium voltages up to 35kV
- Advanced knowledge of the NEC
Preferred Experience / Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- NFPA 70E Arc Flash Training
- Generator and Emergency Power Training
- Electrical Inspector Certification
- Prior experience in a pharmaceutical environment
·Computerized Maintenance Management Systems
- Detail oriented
- Organized and thorough
- Motivated and adaptable with a hands-on approach
- Able to work independently
- Demonstrates initiative
- Able to be on-call
- Able to work flexible hours
- Preventative maintenance planning and scheduling
What can Almac Group offer you?
- Medical, Vision & Dental benefits from the 1st of the month following start date
- 20 days PTO per year, accrued monthly following start date
- 12 holidays per year
- Company paid Long and Short-term disability along with Life Insurance
- 401k company contribution
- Professional development programs/ continuous learning opportunities
Want to see our latest job opportunities? Follow us on LinkedIn
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing 7,000 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our US Headquarters is located at Souderton, PA with additional operations scattered around the US and Europe. ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
Embracing diversity is at the heart of enhancing Almac Group’s unique culture and reflects our fundamental belief that all people deserve equality, inclusivity and the opportunity for advancement. We are committed to cultivating a welcoming, supportive, and inclusive environment for all. Together, we will build on the strength in our diversity and deliver exceptional solutions to advance human health globally.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE: Almac will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through our portal. Candidate Resumes/CV’s not submitted through our portal or directly to Hiring Managers will be considered unsolicited and no fee will be payable. Thank you for your cooperation.
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at [email protected] to request assistance.